SAINT BRIDGET CATHOLIC CHURCH PLAZA & BELL TOWER
Constructed in 1948, the original neo-gothic church is well detailed in red brick, limestone and stained glass. Designed to harmonize with existing church and unify the church’s public expression, the new plaza and bell tower identifies the main entrance, strengthens the sense of welcoming and reinforces the parish’s presence within the larger community.
Gracious granite clad steps lead to the slightly elevated plaza which provides a place for exterior gathering and makes the main entrance to the worship space handicap accessible. The 65 foot tall bell tower confidently expresses the parish’s presence to the larger community visually and audibly.